updated


1- The WORST customer servicer ever - THEY DONT PICK UP THE PHONE NOR REPLY ON EMAILS -
2- They are always LATE - my order was in my account on 9\10 , and still didn't get it -
3- high prices and they don't come ON TIME
4 - they don't act like they care

my package is Held in Customs since 3 days waiting for clearance.. or a MIRACLE !!!!!



******************************


UPDATE :-


finally i felt like Aramex do really care about their costumers , i received an email from - Feras Hilal - an online conversationalist for Aramex company , and he made some point clear for me , n i guess he helped a lot - at least he did answer my several msgs for them , if all the employer their work just like Feras , Aramex would be such a great company .



update 2

my packaged arrived yesterday :D